Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the link http://profiles.uonbi.ac.ke/user and login with your university of nairobi email and its password. the following screen should appear
- Click your name under Site Membership Summary e.g for our case we will click on MISS. CHEPKOECH CAROLINE. The following screen should appear.
- To edit the image hover over the image area and click on the small arrow that appears.
- click on configure, if there was an image remove the image first then browse to uppload another image. kindly note the image should have 180 by 140 dimensions
- To edit site information, hover over the area and click on configure. change the information as desired then click on save button
- To add or update cv, click on the tab BIO and click and the green button add new then select add cv to add a cv or add bio to add bio information
- To add or update publication click on the tab PUBLICATIONS and then click on the green button add new then select add publication. Fill in information and click save button
- You need to have your Personal Website tool activated
- Once you are sure your Personal Website has been activated, use the link http://profiles.uonbi.ac.ke/user to login with your University of Nairobi email address username and password.
- Login with your University of Nairobi email address and its password under personal website tool link by clicking on the button titled login or open the url http://profiles.uonbi.ac.ke/user
- An email will be sent to Website team to activate your personal website .
- You will receive and email from the website team informing you of the website activation.
- You will now be able to login and use the personal website. The folllowing screen will appear after successful login
- You should be an employee of University of Nairobi
- You should have an active University of Nairobi Email address.
- If you dont have an email from University of Nairobi kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing your Full Names, Payroll Number ,Department , Desired email address and alternate email address where your credentials will be sent .